- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our Latest Projects
The customer contacted us requesting a concrete cleaning for their curbs, driveway, walkway, rear deack, and rear walkways. The customer had attempted to clean it himself, but was unable to get it to […]
Latest Tips & Articles
Why You Should Pressure Wash Regularly
Many people don't fully realize the importance of pressure washing their homes. They assume it's only for aesthetic purposes. But we're here to tell you that's not true! Of course, your home will loo […]
Why You Should Put Our Professional Skills To The Test
You're probably wondering whether or not you need to hire a professional to take care of your pressure washing needs. At E5M Hydro Wash, we greatly recommend hiring a professional instead of attempti […]